Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Harvest Bread


So I just found out that the Great Harvest Bread Company on South Hill has gluten-free bread and goodies. They only bake them on Wednesdays so that they are not baking regular bread at the same time I think. I got a loaf of fresh baked bread that is a nut and grain type bread. It is moist and sweet and most delicious. It is the only really tolerable bread I have found so far. I also picked up some cinnamon chip muffins. They are awesome. You really can't tell that you are eating GF. It turns out that a lady from my CD Meetup is great friends with the lady that owns that Great Harvest. And it is actually her bread recipe. I am so excited to have found a bread that I love. Apparently they bake different goodies from week to week because my friend said that last Wednesday she got a GF chocolate chip scone there. 3 cheers for Great Harvest!

http://www.greatharvest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment